Privacy & Security
Our state-of-the-art technology ensures that your banking information always remains safe and secure. Only you will have access to your CIBC FirstCaribbean Online Banking password, and you can change it as often as you like.
CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website. All Information you share with us will be treated with the strictest confidentially at all times.
Your personal information will not be disclosed outside the CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank Group, except in circumstances advised to you at the time you apply for a product or service.
Internet, Email Fax & Telephone Agreement Update 1 June, 2019 [ ShowHide ]
For clients who use our Online Banking we’re changing our Internet, Email, Fax and Telephone Agreement effective 1 June 2019, as follows:
- You will now receive your bank statements via Online Banking, instead of by post. You will have fast and convenient access to your statements (in the same format) through Online Banking at any time. You will benefit from enhanced privacy and security; less clutter, as well support the environment.
- We have updated terms regarding liability for wires sent via Online Banking.
Please read the updated agreement here
We encourage all clients to sign up for Online Banking.
For more information on this update, please speak with your Branch or Relationship Manager or contact us at our Customer Care and Contact Centre at 1-866-743-2257.
- How CIBC FirstCaribbean protects you
- Improving your own security
- Debit and Credit Card Fraud
- Email and Text Message Fraud
- Identity Fraud and Theft
- Other Common Fraud
- Spyware & Removal
- Online Banking Safety Tips
- Mobile Banking Security
- Free Anti-virus Software Trial
- Current Email Fraud Alert
- Whistleblower Hotline