Christmas is a time for family and friends, a time for giving and a time for sharing.
Christmas is that time of year when a little enhancement makes the holidays full of cheer. As you make plans during this season of joy, create your wish list and check it off twice, remember we’re here to help you make the holidays bright.
You are 1st in our eyes so let it be known that for this Christmas and beyond, your dreams are our own!
Finance your Christmas wishes with:
When applying for a loan, it is important to have the following documents ready, as this makes the turnaround time for a response to your application speedy:
- National Identity card or passport for identification
- Jamaica only: TRN, proof of age (copy of birth certificate)
- Proof of address (i.e., utility bill)
- Job letter and most recent salary slip
- Copies of the last 3 months bank or credit union statements
Additional documents required for auto loans:
- Current valuation – new / pre-owned
- Dealer invoice if new vehicle or sales agreement from current owner if pre-owned
Additional documents required for land loans:
- Sale agreement indicating sale amount, block & parcel number, location and brief description of the property (it is advised to sign this agreement after financing has been secured)
- Recent valuation report on property (this will be requested by CIBC FirstCaribbean at a cost to you)
- Proof of the required down payment, legal and closing costs (i.e., evidence of the source of funds will also be required)
Additional documents required for mortgages:
For more information call us toll free at 1 866 743-2257 and speak with a Sales Specialist or Relationship Manager.