Buying a home can be easier and quicker than ever before when you get started with a Home Owner's Savings Plan (HOSP).
Open your HOSP today, and getting started on your homeownership journey is as easy as SET, SAVE, BUY.
SET YOUR MORTGAGE GOAL
Open your HOSP account and set a mortgage goal anywhere between 1-5 years, towards 5-20% of your intended mortgage.
SAVE TOWARDS YOUR DEPOSIT
We will help you figure out the monthly contributions that will get you to your goal faster.
As you save, you will enjoy:
• A preferential interest rate on your savings
• No monthly service fee
• Interest paid half yearly
• Free annual account statement
The more you save, the more benefits you unlock with a discounted mortgage rate when you’ve hit your goal.
• Save 10% of your mortgage – get a 0.15% discount
• Save 15% of your mortgage – get a 0.20% discount
• Save 20% of your mortgage – get a 0.30% discount
Remember to apply for your your mortgage within three (3) months after your HOSP is matured.
BUY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM HOSP
Once you reach your mortgage savings goal, you not only unlock a discounted mortgage rate, but you'll also enjoy:
• Up to 95% financing
• Up to US$5,000 (or equivalent) in additional loans towards your closing costs
HOSP gets you home faster when you buy a home through CIBC FirstCaribbean. It is easy to get started. Once you’re 18 years or older, you’re eligible to open your very own HOSP account to start saving towards the home of your dreams.
Visit any branch of CIBC FirstCaribbean or call 1-866-743-2257 to get started.
• Applicable in Jamaica ONLY
• Financing of the property is based on the lower of the market value or purchase price.
• Mortgage Indemnity or High Ratio Mortgage Premium is required where over 80% financing is provided.
• Financing is available for the payment of insurance and property taxes through an EasyCover Revolving Loan.
• CIBC FirstCaribbean terms and conditions apply. Financing is subject to normal lending criteria.
You have selected a link that will take you to a site maintained by a third party who is solely responsible for its contents.
Click 'cancel' to return to CIBCFCIB's site or 'continue' to proceed.