Grow your business with the right card
The convenience and simplicity of payment and cash flow management with your Visa Business Card leaves more time to get on with your business.
- Increased financial control: With the Visa Business credit card, companies are able to control expenses and financing better, and reduce the need to have cash on hand
- Repayment options: The Visa Business Card is a revolving loan product requiring a minimum payment of 10% monthly. You have the option to pay the minimum or in full each month based on the account option chosen upon applying
- Easier accounting: Employees are able to clearly separate their personal and business expenses, a very important advantage when filing tax returns
- Increased security: Cardholders do not need to carry cash in order to cover business expenses.
- Fast access to cash: Through cash advances available at any ATM, the Visa Business credit card provides quick and convenient access to cash practically anywhere in the world at over 1 million ATMs of the Visa/PLUS global network
- Worldwide acceptance: The Visa Business credit card is accepted at over 24 million merchant locations, car rental companies and hotels around the world, providing employees with millions of alternatives to select the most convenient and appropriate provider
Effectively manage your business expenses
Increase your financial control and accounting efficiency with a Visa Business Credit Card. It keeps business and personal spending separate, and can also relieve complications of business travel.
- For repayment options, choose whether to pay the minimum or the full balance
All this is on top of the usual benefits like fast access to cash, paying bills, making purchases and gaining access to working capital!
Visa Virtual Advisor
Free service offered by Visa International designed specifically for Visa Business Credit Card account holders.
The service includes various promotions, merchant discounts and Online Workshops with topics such as:
- Learn How to Improve Your Business
- Starting your Business
- Marketing Your Business
- Managing your Business finances
Visit the Visa Business Network to learn more.