CIBC FirstCaribbean My Rewards
Effective 15th March, 2021 CIBC FirstCaribbean Cash Back Visa, Visa Gold and bizlineTM Credit cardholders were enrolled in the CIBC FirstCaribbean My Rewards Programme.
Cardholders’ points from the previous rewards programme were transferred to the CIBC FirstCaribbean My Rewards Programme.
1. A unique email address is required for each credit card enrolled.
- To facilitate enrollment in the enhanced rewards programme, we will use the email address currently recorded on your credit card account. If we are unable to identify an email address on your credit card account, an alternate email address linked to one of your other accounts with us may be used. Should you wish to add or update the email address linked to your credit card, please feel free to do so at any time by contacting our Customer Care and Sales Centre at 1 866 743-2257.
- If you have multiple credit cards you will need to add a separate email address for each card. Your credit cards will not be merged automatically.
2. Your points will now expire 36 months after they are earned, instead of 60 months.
3. On demand and automatic Cash Back options are no longer available. Instead you will be able to use your points for travel options and purchases via a digital rewards card on the CIBC FirstCaribbean My Rewards App online or via e-wallets in store where available.
Redeeming your points is easy
- All Cash Back Visa, Visa Gold and bizlineTM Credit cardholders are automatically enrolled in the CIBC FirstCaribbean My Rewards Programme
- Simply visit My Rewards to log on, view and redeem your points
- You may also download the CIBC FirstCaribbean My Rewards mobile app to view and redeem your rewards. The App is available for download from the App Store for iOS users and from the Google Play Store for Android users
- To log on to the app or the website you will need to use the email address currently linked to your credit card account. If you wish to update this email address feel free to do so at any time by contacting our Customer Care and Sales Centre at 1 866 743 2257
- Once you have registered and signed in you will be presented with a points card, which carries a card number and other information that will be used to redeem you points
- Use your accumulated points to pay for purchases online or via a mobile wallet such as Apple Pay or Google Pay, found on your mobile device. Use your points to shop contactless* at any merchant locally or internationally
- Book flights, hotels or car rentals using your accumulated points balance and if you don’t have enough points to fully fund your trip, combine your points and card to fund travel redemptions within the app
- Once the number of points you require for a reward is within the number of points in your account, your reward will be processed