Manage Your Credit Card
Keep track of your transactions digitally
Track your Visa credit card transactions
- Log-on to Online Banking or our Mobile App to activate Card Security Controls for your Visa Credit or Debit Cards:
- Activate these features to keep track of your card transactions:
Receive alerts on all transactions
or Receive Alerts or Block transactions for Online | International | Declined
Freeze your card
Use the freeze option if you've misplaced your card, believe it to be stolen or think there are unauthorised charges on the card. Once you've enabled the freeze your card option be sure to call us and let us know at our Card Centre especially if you think fraud is being committed.
Need to dispute a transaction on your card? Complete the Cardholder Dispute Form and submit it to the CIBC FirstCaribbean Care mailbox.
Credit Card Payments
Paying your credit card via Online Banking or the Mobile App gives you instant access to your funds once your payment is successful. It is easy, so give it a try.
Don’t have an account with us? Now you can pay your credit card bill with ease. Simply visit any of our branch ABMs in your country and follow these easy steps:
- Insert your credit card into the ABM
- Enter your PIN
- Select transaction: Credit Card Payment
- Enter the amount of the payment (envelope dispenses or machine)
- Enclose payment along with payment stub from your card statement or write your name and credit card number on the front of the envelope
- Seal envelope and place in depository slot
- Take receipt after transaction is completed
Using your credit card while traveling
Travelling soon? Log-on to Online Banking or our Mobile App to activate Mobile Location Confirmation (MLC)
What is Mobile Location Confirmation (MLC) ?
- MLC makes travelling with your credit card easy and reduces fraudulent activity on the card while abroad
- Activate MLC on your mobile phone
- There is no need to notify the bank you'll be using your credit card overseas
- Each time you use your credit card, your phone's geo-location will confirm that it's you
- No need to worry about declined credit card transactions due to travel
- So turn on MLC when travelling to reduce the likelihood of declined credit card transactions when outside your normal purchasing areas