Use our Loan Calculator to estimate your monthly payment.
Certain fees, terms and conditions may apply. Loan applicants must be 18 years or older.
Here is a list of documents required to apply for a loan product:
- National Identity card or passport for identification
- Jamaica only: TRN, proof of age (copy of birth certificate)
- Proof of address (i.e., utility bill)
- Job letter and most recent salary slip
- Copies of the last 3 months bank or credit union statements
- Sale agreement indicating sale amount, block & parcel number, location and brief description of the property (it is advised to sign this agreement after financing has been secured)
- Recent valuation report on property (this will be requested by CIBC FirstCaribbean at a cost to you)
- Proof of the required down payment, legal and closing costs (i.e., evidence of the source of funds will also be required)