Use our Loan Calculator to estimate your monthly payment.
Review our Land Buying Guide for tips on what you need to think about when acquiring the piece of land that's just right for you.
Certain fees, terms and conditions may apply. Loan applicants must be 18 years or older.
Here is a list of documents required to apply for a loan product:
- National Identity card or passport for identification
- Jamaica only: TRN, proof of age (copy of birth certificate)
- Proof of address (i.e., utility bill)
- Job letter and most recent salary slip
- Copies of the last 3 months bank or credit union statements
- Sale agreement indicating sale amount, block & parcel number, location and brief description of the property (it is advised to sign this agreement after financing has been secured)
- Recent valuation report on property (this will be requested by CIBC FirstCaribbean at a cost to you)
- Proof of the required down payment, legal and closing costs (i.e., evidence of the source of funds will also be required)