We have the answers to your most pressing banking questions.
Search by topic or tell us what you are looking for.
It’s easy to enroll in CIBC FirstCaribbean Online Banking.
1. Go to https://onlinebanking.firstcaribbeanbank.com
2. Click the "Register" link on the login window
3. To Register using your Credit, Debit or ATM Card Number
1. Enter the Name on your card
2. Enter your Card Number and your email address
3. Click the "Continue" button
4. Enter your New Password
5. Enter your Confirmation Password
6. Enter your Email Address
7. Click the “Save” button
8. Click “Send Code” On the Verify Your Identity screen for the option by which you wish to receive the verification code
9. Enter the verification code provided
10. Click “Continue
4. To Register using your Account Number
1. Enter the Name on your Account
2. Enter your Account Number
3. Select the Country from the pick list
4. Click “Continue” button
5. Enter your New Password
6. Enter your Confirmation Password
7. Enter your Email Address
8. Click the “Save” button
9. Click “Send Code” On the Verify Your Identity screen for the option by which you wish to receive the verification code
10. Enter the verification code provided
11. Click “Continue
i. It is the email address you use most frequently
i. You can use corporate email accounts.
ii. You cannot use free email accounts, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc., for TwoStep Verification as these accounts for security reasons.
. We want you to be confident in accessing your financial information online. CIBC FirstCaribbean uses multiple layers of protection to increase your security while using CIBC FirstCaribbean Online Banking. Please ensure that you have your latest contact details setup within Online Banking. This ensures that when any Sensitive Transactions are performed you are notified immediately via text message as well as email.
If you suspect you may be affected by a security risk, call us immediately to change your CIBC Online Banking password. Do not access Online Banking with any machine that you feel may have had a security compromise until it has been fully secured. Feel free to contact us with any security concerns or questions.
The best user experience is using Portrait orientation.
A. In order to use Online Banking one of the following browser versions should be installed. To update or install a browser visit your desired browser site.
B. Here is a list of supported browsers
a. Windows 10/Chrome Latest Version
b. Windows 10/Firefox – Latest Version
c. Windows 10/Microsoft Edge
d. Windows 10/IE 11
e. Latest Mac 10.X/Safari 10.X
The insurance premium you pay is based on standard calculations involving the following factors:
- The vehicle’s profile (type, usage, engine size and value)
- Each driver’s profile (including age, occupation, driving experience and driving history)
- Higher premiums may be incurred by high performance engines, young or inexperienced drivers, and expensive or unusual vehicles
In the event of an accident, remember:
- Do not admit liability
- Call the Police immediately
- Contact us on the emergency hotline for assistance
- Obtain the names and addresses of all parties involved and available witnesses who are not passengers in your vehicle
- Record measurements taken by the Police
- Take photographs or have photographs taken of vehicle/ property damage
- Secure vehicle to prevent further damage
· The premium you pay is based on careful calculations involving these factors:
· Your home profile (timber, wall, square footage)
· Age of your home (whether it's a brand new construction or more aged home)
· If you live in a high-risk area (such as a beachfront property or hillside lot)
This is the first part of a claim, which You must pay. If claims are under two or more sections for loss or damage sustained at the same time, the deductible/excess will be deducted separately from the total amount under the agreed claim settlement.
The premium you pay is based on careful calculations involving these factors:
· Purchase Price of property (including land)
· Amount of Loan
· Maximum Loan Amount
· Term of Mortgage
Yes! Just come into a branch or the Trustee Unit of a Financial Centre. Bring picture ID, proof of current address and any questions you may have. (Clients in Barbados & St. Lucia only)
Your RRSP Maturity Date can be when you are between 55 & 65 years old.
Fees depend on which investment option (self-directed or bank-managed) you’ve chosen
Withdrawals made before maturity are taxed at the normal rate.